A list written by: Lee Sonogan
“A fruit that comes forth is the desire and joy for the labour of a farmer.”
― Sunday Adelaja, The Mountain of Ignorance
Fruits are healthy and found naturally around the world. Going from 10th to the 1st best fruit, the list also has a description why it is so.
10. Grapes (These things are the most stolen food in the supermarket. Grapes can be also used for wine, jam, juice, jelly, grape seed extract, raisins and vinegar.)
9. Cantaloupe (It is also known as muskmelon and has an orange fleshed melon. Originated from India or Africa. 29.6 million tonnes was produced in 2014. Tastes pretty goods.)
8. Watermelon ( The sweet and juicy flesh is usually deep red to pink. It can brought seedless. Another fruit that originated in Africa. There are more than 1200 cultivars of watermelon.)
7. Black berry (A lot of dietary fiber, vitamin C and vitamin K. Grows in many areas of Australia. The soft fruit is popular for use in desserts, jams, seedless jelly, and sometimes wine. Blackberries contain numerous phytochemicals including polyphenols, flavonoids, anthocyanins, salicylic acid, ellagic acid, and fiber.)
6. Cucumber (These things make a salad. It goes perfect with salad dressing or vinegar. Originated from South Asia. Many different types of cucumber are traded on the global market.)
5. Strawberry (My favourite ice cream and my 5th favourite fruit. It has a juicy red texture. The fruit’s characterised aroma is appreciated. The first garden strawberry was grown in Brittany, France during the late 18th century.)
4. Pineapple (Sweet and great with pizza or ham. Or even by itself if your that kind of person. It can be cooked, preserved or eaten fresh. Not everyone is a fan of the pineapple. In a 100-gram serving, raw pineapple is an excellent source of manganese.)
3. Peaches (Straight from a tree and into me. It is a tree native in China. The fruit has a delicate aroma and juicy white flesh. Over 100 chemical compounds contribute to the peach’s aroma.)
2. Lemon (The lemon may not be good to eat raw with it self being very sour but it juices are the best on other things. The distinctive sour taste of lemon juice makes it a key ingredient in drinks and foods such as lemonade and lemon meringue pie.)
1. Kiwi fruit (My Number one fruit to eat is the Kiwi fruit. The fruit has a soft texture and a sweet but unique flavor. With a spoon, you scope it out and get the goodness inside. Cut it in half for easy access scopes of the spoon.) It is particularly rich with 20% or more of the Daily Value in vitamin C (112% DV). The vitamin K (38% DV), has a moderate content of vitamin E (10% DV), with no other micronutrients in significant content.
Do you agree with my list? My taste buds are different to the average person. Sweet or sour, I consider to eat one every hour.
“It’s the action, not the fruit of the action, that’s important. You have to do the right thing. It may not be in your power, may not be in your time, that there’ll be any fruit. But that doesn’t mean you stop doing the right thing. You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no result.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
Here is some links to my new book for sale:
One thought on “Top 10 Eatable fruits”