A Schedule created by: Lee Sonogan
“You gotta make it a priority to make your priorities a priority.” – Richie Norton
As of right now this will be my publishing schedule on UNGROOVYGORDS for the next seven days. Normally I do not post when I would publish an individual piece of content. Testing out a schedule for the next seven days I want to see if it saves me time to work on other stuff and what kind of reaction it gets. At least half of these posts are complete and ready to go.
12th-18th August Schedule Of Posting:
- 12th August – Fantasy Booking WWE vs AEW Jan 1 (Fantasy professional wrestling simulated with dice)
- 13th August – Dreams: Why We Dream, Meaning of Dreams, and Psychology of Dreams – Shared Content (Shared content on an article that goes in depth into dreams)
- 14th August – Fact or Fiction? Pine Gap Theories (Conspiracy theories from Australia’s Area 51)
- 15th August – Cowboy Bepbop, a tv show review (An animated tv series with an amazing original soundtrack)
- 16th August – Abraham Lincoln Quotes (Quotes from one of the greatest presidents of America)
- 17th August – Hot Boxin’ with Mike Tyson, a podcast review (Mike Tyson has a cool interview podcast)
- 18th August – My Top 10 Non-Alcoholic Beverages (A bias list with my preferences)
Does my next week of seven days look good to you? Still much more to come as I have currently doubled my drafts for UNGROOVYGORDS and ENTERTAINMENTCULTUREONLINE since my last previous mention of it. That is all I have to say for now.
“Time management is all about distinguishing between what is important for you and what simply lures you into useless activities.” – Dr Prem Jagyasi