A list written by: Lee Sonogan
Some video game songs sound like nothing you have ever heard before. There rhythms are mixed with so many genres. Depending on the genres of the video game, it is always original compared to some other forms of media with sound. In this top 10, it will be 10th to 1st best original video game soundtrack.
10. Donkey Kong Country (Super Nintendo)
My favourite soundtrack for the Donkey Kong series.
9. Pokemon Gold & Silver (GBC)
The most favourite games and soundtrack to many Pokemon fans.
8. Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie (N64)
One of the most creative and original soundtracks that has came from Nintendo.
7. Batman: Arkham City (PS3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, ect)
Best Batman original soundtrack for a video game.
6. Journey (PS3, PS4)
Amazing for the longer time you play the video game along side its strong visuals and imagary.
5. Mario Kart 64 (N64)
Most out of control original soundtrack for a racing video game.
4. Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune (PS3, PS4)
Best soundtrack for the gameplay and scenes of the game.
3. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
Best nostalgia songs of dreams and nightmares from when I was a kid.
2. Undertale (Microsoft Windows, PS4,)
One of the most original sounding video game sound tracks of all time.
1. The Last of Us (PS3, PS4)
One of the best video games of all time and one of the best soundtracks of all time.
All the music is perfect while playing the video game. It hits you always at the right scene. What would be in your top 10 soundtracks for video games?
Here is some links to my new book for sale: